Monday, December 24, 2007

Thanks Giving

I like to take this chance to testify God's love and guidiance and how He is my lamp at my feet and the light on my road.

On the 12/12/07 I was travelling to Thailand, Chiang rai alone for the first time to meet up with my brothers and sister for misson work. I could only take a plane from Singapore to Chiang mai then take a bus from Chiang mai to Chiang rai. Since I cant speak Thai, so naturally I am worried about how to get to my destination.

At Singapore Changni airport, I saw a group of young people wearing the same T-Shirt bearing "GAP". I was curious so I asked one of the sister what was the T-shirt all about. She told me they are members of FGC in Johor and they going for mission work on Thailand Chiang mai too.

Later, I identify the leader of the group (Joseph i believe, and the pastor's wife) and started to chat with them. Actually I wanted to ask them whether anyone one for them knows how to speak Thai so that I can at least be guilded to the bus station in Chiang mai.

To my dismay they said they dont know how to speak Thai, but they are meeting a liasion missioner stationed in Chiang mai who knows how to speak Thai and they will gladly help me to introduce me to him to see whether he can help me.

When We reach Chiang mai, the pastor's wife introduce me to an American pastor (sorry i forgot the name) and see whether he can do anything to help me. At that point of time, the whole group is waiting for few more brothers from FGC travelling from KL to Chiang mai, and they will reach in around 2 hours time. Since he got time, he offered to drive me to the bus station. Down at the bus station, he help me buy and bus ticket and instruct me where to wait, what time the bus will come and where to get some refeshments.

That's how with the help of God, He send angels to guilde me all the way from Singapore to Chiang rai, without me saying a single Thai word!

Someone told me "if you wanted to do God's work, how could God not help you when you step out in faith?"

PRAISE THE LORD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: